Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm so tired...

Yesterday I gave Jena some lunch and then decided while she was eating, I would do some work on the computer. I hadn't been working for very long, when I realized she was being awfully quiet down there. I can usually hear her chatting away to herself. I decided to go check on her. She was asleep at the table. What a sweetie! When I got her up to go lay her in her bed, she had peanut butter and jam stuck all in her hair and on the side of her face.



3 comments:

Pays said...

How sweet. I love how kids can just fall asleep anywhere. I wish I could do that when I am tired!!

LagaFamily said...

Poor little thing! She must have had a fun day playing!

TyandMeg said...

Hey girl. Your kids are so cute. I can't get over your sons hair, how cute is he. I miss you so much. I am going to be home for christmas again and I would love to get together. We really need to catch up. I only have a year and a half left, can't wait to be back. Does Melissa Mccoy have a blog? Miss you